Are you a deep-tech innovator with solutions for the media and creative sector? Then sign up for this final call of the MediaMotorEurope coaching programme! MediaMotorEurope (MME) supports European startups and scaleups to solve today's most prominent media industry challenges. In collaboration with VRT Sandbox, the network of Future Media Hubs and other European partners, MediaMotorEurope offers you tailored coaching and a strong ecosystem of notable players in the media and creative industries: mentors, corporations, investors, media organisations, journalists and accelerators.
MediaMotorEurope focuses on challenges such as the fight against fake news, better accessibility and integration of media services for people with disabilities, more advanced human-machine interaction, better protection of personal data, and the transition to a data-driven media market. So far, the programme has already selected 40 deeptech start-ups/scaleups and is now looking for the final promising 20 to enrol.
What you can expect:
- Dedicated coaching to grow your business and tap into new markets
- Tailored support and guidance based on your needs and challenges (from pitching readiness, fundraising, to product development)
- Matchmaking with media & creative corporations
- Meetings and networking opportunities with investors
- Pitching and showcasing at major media events
- The chance to win tickets to relevant international conferences of high impact
- Vouchers of up to EUR 600 to support travel costs to events (if health/safety regulations allow)
In short: Are you a deeptech innovator with solutions for the media and creative industries? Is your business ready to grow with dedicated coaching and ample network opportunities?
Take your chance and apply here for the last Open Call by 27 May 2021 at 17h00 CEST. Need more information? Visit the website of MediaMotorEurope here.
The sessions with our mentor Roderick Lindner were very inspirational and I think they will resonate for years to come. The MME-workshops were also great, particularly the selection of topics. And we especially enjoyed the interactions with the VRT Sandbox team who kept us motivated and inspired throughout.